Tuesday, August 13, 2002

Put the cell phone down and nobody gets hurt!
I have become increasingly frustrated with cell phone users. If you can not walk and talk at the same time, you probably need to choose to do one or the other. While out shopping, I have run into several people trying to carry on a conversation and shop. It just doesn't work. Invariably they end up right in my way and I hear their whole discussion. All I really want them to do is get out of the way. Not to mention those few who try to drive as they carry on their life or death (literally) discussions.
I sit in meeting after meeting with professionals. You would think that we were doctors or National Security personnel instead of teachers with all the ringing, beeping, and buzzing. You can not be that important. If you are, you probably don't need to be sitting in a meeting discussing math initiatives for PK-6 students.


No comments: