Friday, October 18, 2002

The presentation went well today. I believe the teachers left with some ideas they can take back to their classrooms and implement so it was well worth the anxiety. Now I can concentrate on the weekend. It has been raining all day. I think I may need a canoe to get out of here tomorrow. Great sleeping and movie watching weather. Not necessarily in that order.

Unrelated to the weather but important news on the hermit crab front. Hermie has molted. It is so strange seeing his little exoskeleton hanging out of the shell. He has crawled back into his old shell and I can see his fresh, pink little feet. I hope he makes it through this. I have isolated him from the other crabs since he is vulnerable during this time. Hermit crabs tend to eat their old exoskeleton for nourishment during the molting process. OK...that is disgusting.

No comments: