Tuesday, December 10, 2002

Thursday night is our faculty Christmas dinner. Yours truly is the chairperson of the Sunshine Committee (Hospitality, if you will) can you think of anyone else more sunshiny than me? I can, but no one else wanted the job so I volunteered. Anyway, so far we are having an ornament exchange and door prizes. All of which I have to go buy tomorrow after work as well as gifts for the principal and vice principal. I also have to make a candy bouquet for the secretary since Friday is her birthday. We also have visitors coming from another school. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day.

Next week is craft week in room 103. I am planning the crafts and will come home and share pictures. Thrilling, yes?

Oh, and today is my sister's birthday. Happy Birthday, Jackie. You are the best sister anyone could ever ask for!

No comments: