Sunday, January 12, 2003

Has it really been that long since I updated? I think this is the longest I have ever been away from the computer. I just have not even turned it on since Thursday. Not very much has been happening around here.

Friday we rushed around after work searching for chili ingredients. The temperature dropped significantly during the school day and it just seemed like a night for chili.

Saturday we went to see Catch Me If You Can. I really enjoyed it. I still want to see Chicago and Two Weeks Notice.

Today, it started to snow. We went to Cracker Barrel and it was insanely busy. I have just been relaxing and watching the movies I rented. Every now and then I look out the window to see if it is still snowing...it is. Not that we will get to take a Snow Day, however. I think there would have to be a blizzard which knocks out power to the whole city and even then they would probably make us report at noon.

No comments: