Wednesday, January 15, 2003

I came home from work and went to sleep. I woke up 3 hours later. I don't think I am ever going to get back to sleep tonight. That was an extremely dumb thing to do! Tomorrow night we are hosting a parent workshop all about the Science Fair. We do this every year in hopes of getting parents involved with their child's science project. It really does cut down on the amount of volcano models entered. Every child in grades 3-6 is required to complete a project. The lower grades will do class projects. I am looking forward to the results.

Friday is a teacher work day so that means "no kids." Next Monday we are also off. I feel like it is a four day weekend even though it really isn't. I plan on taking myself to see Chicago this weekend as well as picking up my last few items for the Winter Swap. Oh, and I will finish reading Catch Me If You Can...the book club selection.

No comments: