Thursday, January 02, 2003

One of my resolutions was to exercise more. About two years ago I was really good about exercising at least thirty minutes a day. I would hop on my trusty Nordic Track, go for a walk, or pop in a tape. Then I got lazy. I have exercised off and on these past two years...I will do really well for about two weeks and then I'll have to stay late at work one night and it all goes to hell from there. I am going to try to wake up before work and put in at least twenty minutes. I barely make it to the shower in the morning so we will see how that goes. I know that if I don't get to exercise at night then I will have at least done something if I wake up in the morning. I really do feel better once I have worked out but it really feels good to just sit on my butt, too.

No comments: