Saturday, July 12, 2003

I had two interviews today. One at 9:30 and the other (all the way across town) at 10:45. Strange story... I never was interviewed by the second school. As I was sitting there waiting to be interviewed I decided to check my voicemail. To make a long story short, I got the job! I have seen my classroom and all I can say is it is beautiful. It is in the newest wing of the building. I am so used to dealing with a hodgepodge of classroom furniture so it is a relief to have nice things. I will even have my own office. I feel so blessed! What a wonderful day. Thank you all for your kind thoughts and words. I will be teaching fourth grade after having taught fifth for six years.

Tomorrow, I am taking a small break from painting to go to Fairhope, AL which is a quaint little town with shops. I can go shopping now since I have a job!

No comments: