Sunday, September 14, 2003

I sing the same song every weekend...where oh where has the weekend gone, I ask you?

Yesterday, we headed out to look for some new bedroom furniture which we found. We never did have a matching set just a mismatched hodgepodge of pieces. We also came home with a new truck for T. which we didn't plan. After taking it by to show the parents, it was time for him to go to work (graveyard) so he ended up not sleeping at all since 9 PM Friday night. I slept fine, thank you very much.

I am loving Roadrunner. I can't believe I lived with dial-up for three years. I am desperate for something crafty to do but it just doesn't seem like I have much time anymore. Considering pretty much an hour is taken out of my day driving to and from work. Damn those loving bugs pasted all over the front of my car. I need to get them off before the paint comes off with their little dead bodies.

No comments: