Thursday, September 11, 2003

So the "warning" I received last week (you know instead of the speeding ticket I probably should have received) is wearing off. I am sorry but driving down a desolate country road at 6:30 in the morning going 55 tends to put me to sleep. It takes me about 35 minutes to get to work every morning. That is a far cry from the ten minutes it took me in Dallas. Still, I don't regret leaving there. I do miss my school, the kids mostly.

The kids are great here too, though. But, I have noticed a huge difference from 5th grade to 4th. The maturity level and lack of responsibility drives me crazy.

I am off to get my Florida drivers license tomorrow. It will feel good to be a Florida resident once again. I dread going to the tag office and getting insurance even though it will be cheaper here. I hate doing those errands. It's kinda like going to the gas station...or the grocery store when you aren't hungry.

It's great to have my relationship back with T. I won't make the same mistakes I made last time. A little older and a lot wiser.

I think that's enough for now.

No comments: