Friday, October 10, 2003

I would like to know how come I can not manage to eat a bowl of cereal without milk dribbling down my chin. It seems as if all the spoons in this household have holes in them.

So, I am so glad today is over. I am looking forward to a week of "not driving 400 miles a day to work." It just sounds so much worse when I state it that way. I tell my children every day that I am going to change my name and not tell them what it is. I swear I must hear my name 3000 times a day. It does get a little annoying sometimes.

Tomorrow morning we are off to New Orleans for the wedding. It has been rainy here all day and supposed to be that way tomorrow, as well. I'm hoping we can leave the rain behind us and enjoy nice weather in Louisianna.

I have a wedding gift to wrap and packing to do. So I am off.

No comments: