Friday, November 07, 2003

We are finally back from Tennessee. I would have to say the honeymoon vacation was a success. It's great to be back home but now I feel like I need a vacation from my vacation. Tomorrow is our school carnival so Tommy and I are taking the girls. Shelby didn't get to spend much time at her own school carnival since she had cheerleading practice that night. Each classroom put together a basket which will be auctioned off tomorrow. This is the first year I have done that so I am anxious to see what our basket sells for. My room mother is fantastic and pretty much spearheaded the whole job! My classroom is in charge of the Cake Walk which is always my favorite booth.

I think we are going to see "The Elf" tonight. I hope it is as funny as it appears in the trailers. I promise pictures and something crafty soon. I feel like I am so out of touch!

No comments: