Sunday, January 25, 2004

So they ended up taking the plastic piece off my car to repaint it. You really can't tell it is even missing a piece since underneath, the metal is painted the same. So that problem is partially solved.

We are working on leveling the dirt for our slab to be set and poured for our house. Speaking of new homes, I bought a great mirror last night for our guest bathroom at Hobby Lobby. They were having a sale...1/2 off. Our house now is pretty eclectic country/rustic. That is my own made-up decorating term. I want our new house to have a cohesive feel.

I am involved in a Circle Journal group and have to narrow down a theme. A circle journal is passed among a group and each person must create a layout according to the theme of the journal. I think I have decided my theme will be "A Love Story." Because I definitely have one to tell.

No comments: