Sunday, February 29, 2004

I did end up spending an absurd amount of money on a desktop basket at the Longaberger party. My mother graciously purchased something for me and something for my seester! So, I ended up getting a basket for pens and pencils for my desk.

We decided on the spur of the moment yesterday to drive to Atlanta for the Supercross. We had a great time. The only drawback to the whole experience was the fact that husband had to work today so we had to come home last night. We crawled into bed at about 4 in the morning. I really sound put out by that, huh? Truth be told, I slept in the backseat the whole way home.

Today I have been cleaning like a madwoman. Don't know what has gotten into me. Tommy asked if it was spring already.

I feel like a complete moron because I am really looking forward to the Oscars tonight. I am thinking I need a nap since they more than likely will run over an hour or two.

No comments: