Friday, April 16, 2004

Oops. It has almost been a week since my last post. Where has the time gone?

Monday we went on our field trip to Tallahassee. My brave sister was gracious enough to come along as a chaperone. We left at 4:45 AM. Which means sister and I had to leave home at 3:45 AM. The trip was very nice. We visited the old and new capitol buildings, The Tallahasse Jr. Museum, and another outdoor museum. I did nod off on the way up there but every time I did, I'd hear "Mrs. J. is asleep, look." So I'd have to open my eyes. Just to let them know I see and hear everything. Wouldn't want them to think they could get away with anything, ya know. The worst part of the trip was one bus went to McDonald's and one to Burger King and wouldn't you know our bus went to the latter. I detest BK.

Tuesday I was deathly ill so I stayed home to recuperate.

I really can't remember the rest of the week. It has been pretty uneventful. Our house is now awaiting insulation and sheetrock. Our luck it might come by next summer. How is that for a positive outlook?

I am really looking forward to the weekend I know that!

No comments: