Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Sister and I finally managed to take care of some title work we have been putting off since Dad's death two years ago. Just because time has passed, doesn't make it any easier though.

Today I met niece Erica's new boyfriend. Very cute and much improvement from last boyfriend. I think the whole family is in agreement on that.

Yesterday, Tommy and I decided to go see Shrek 2 and as we tend to do, we didn't check the time beforehand. We arrived at the movie theater thirty minutes early. So...we snuck in to check out Day After Tomorrow. Shhh, don't tell. From what I saw of it, it was pretty good and action packed. Since I felt bad, I did buy the book so maybe the police won't come after us for sneaking in the theater.

Tonight we watched 50 First Dates which we both enjoyed.

No comments: