Wednesday, January 19, 2005

I once said that my child would sleep in his/her own bedroom from the start.
Owen hasn't slept in his crib one night since he was born. In fact, most nights he can be found located in the bed with me.

I once said that breastfeeding wasn't for me and just seemed sort of creepy.
I now sometimes feel like a dairy cow Moo!

I once thought that I could manage a perfect household, a full-time job, and motherhood and it would be a piece of cake.
As the laundry piles up, I'm not going back to work, and I'd much rather lie on the floor with my son watching him kick and smile than anything in the world.

I would walk across continents barefoot for that little boy. As he turns two months old, I can't imagine my life without him in it. If it is possible to love another human being too much, then I am guilty.

No comments: