Tuesday, June 07, 2005

We went to Aunt Jackie's pool after church on Sunday. Owen had a great time. I am not used to sunscreen. After slathering it on the boy, my hopes of getting a slight tan were diminished.

Still no rocks for the flower bed. Still two incomplete scrapbook projects. I did receive my back tack fabric in the mail. I will post a picture of it as soon as I clear the memory card on the camera.

I have spent most of the day watching Survivor All Stars which I ordered from Amazon a week ago.

We took the girls to see The Longest Yard on Sunday. I have never seen the original but the remake is hilarious. I didn't really expect it to be that great so it was a pleasant surprise. When I got home from the movies I pulled my glasses out of my purse and they were completely broken in half. I only need them to watch television and drive at night but I feel lost without them. I called Target Optical and even though the warranty is expired, they are going to replace the frames. That makes me happy.

No comments: