Friday, September 30, 2005

I really should be packing for Disney World instead of sewing and surfing. We are leaving in two days and I just know I'm going to have Internet withdrawal... It makes me feel better that I have crossed a couple items off my "to do before vacation" list

oil change-check
car washed and detailed-check
gas-check
clean out car so passengers can actually fit inside-check

Still so much more to do: laundry, pick up new prescription sunglasses, grocery store and ummm....packing for said trip might be important.


Brownies!
Decided to make them in muffin cups using same recipe on back of box. I didn't have any miniature peanut butter cups so I cut the new Inside Out Reese's Peanut Butter Cups into sixths. Pour each cup 2/3 full and push peanut butter cup into batter until level with surface of the batter. Bake 350 for 35 minutes. I don't actually eat brownies but Tommy said they were delicious. He's the chocolate lover in this house so I have to take his word for it.

No comments: