Wednesday, September 07, 2005

September Circle Journal Layout

I was behind on the last circle journal. It was supposed to go out to my partner at the end of August (hangs head in shame). However, I am redeeming myself by getting September's circle journal out early.

The topic of this circle journal is "time." I struggled with this one for a while before deciding that the most important thing I can do with my time is pray and be thankful for all the blessings I have received in life. Owen is a gift from God and for that I am thankful. I have so many other things to be thankful for such as an incredible husband who really does treat me well even though I give him a hard time, a roof over my head, clothes on my back, a caring family, and a chance to stay home with my son to experience his life first hand.

When so many people have lost so much, it reminds us to be thankful for even the smallest things we take for granted on a daily basis.

No comments: