Monday, January 23, 2006

Tagged
I've been tagged by my good friend, Holly.

The rules for this particular tagging are as follows: Remove the blog name in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add yourself to the bottom slot.

Amy
Traci
April
Holly
Christy

Here are the questions.

What were you doing 10 years ago?

Tommy and I had just moved into our first house. I was student teaching and looking forward to starting my teaching career.

What were you doing 1 year ago?

Staying home and taking care of Owen. He was two months old. Tommy was still working shift work at that time. So glad he's not doing that anymore.

Five snacks you enjoy (in no particular order, as all snacks are created equal):

Chips and Salsa
Pickles
Chocolate covered strawberries
French Burnt Peanuts
Black Olives

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

See the world
Open a tea room
Donate some to children's hospital
Invest
Save some

Five bad habits:

Napping
Procrastinating
Shopping
Junk food
Caffeine

Five things you like doing:

Organizing
Sewing
Watching good movies/television
Shopping
Spending time with family

Five things you would never wear, buy, or get again:

I would never wear tie-dyed clothing
I would never wear more than one watch at a time...middle school
I will never buy another Ford Escape
I will never wear blue/green eyeliner...again
I will never buy colored contacts again (can't cover up dark brown eyes)

Five favorite toys:

My laptop
Digital Camera
My Sewing Machine
Cell phone
Personal DVD player

First time you got kissed: How was it? I was in 7th grade. It really wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.

First time you drove a car: What kind of car? When I was 16 my father taught me how to drive his Cadillac. He was a very patient teacher.

First time you scrapbooked: When you look at your page do you love it? I started scrapbooking before it was cool and archivally safe. It was mostly memorabilia from school, friends, boyfriends, etc. I do love my old scrapbooks because they are filled with memories.

First time you went on a date: Where did you go and with who? The first real date was with a boy named Chris. I remember it was a big deal to my mother because he was driving and she was nervous. I think we went to dinner and to play golf.

First time you fell in love: How did you know? I experienced my first real love in the tenth grade. I don't think you ever forget that first love. Matter of fact, I saw him at our reunion and I am so glad that he has a wonderful wife and family. He's a great guy.

First time you cooked for someone: Was it yummy? What did you make? I used to make shrimp salad for that "first love" mentioned above on football game days.

First time you got on a plane: Where did you go Were you scared? I went as the Student Government Vice President with my best friend, Kelly to a conference in South Carolina. We were in the 12th grade. It was fun! I wasn't scared to get on a plane back then.

First time you shaved your legs: Did you cut yourself? I was in the sixth grade. I don't think I cute myself, though.

First time you put on make up: Looking back how did you do? Did you look good or like a clown? I've never really been a big make-up person. I especially despise base/foundation. I think I first started wearing make-up in seventh grade.

First time you moved out of your home: Was it an apartment, house, etc? It was when Tommy and I got married and built our first home.

No comments: