Tuesday, April 18, 2006


We had a great Easter Sunday here. Owen participated in two egg hunts (one at Tommy's aunt's house and one at my sister's). He really just liked putting the eggs into his basket. His favorite part of his basket from the Easter bunny? The Easter grass!

At Tommy's aunt's house, the grown-ups participated in a little hunt of our own when my wedding rings went missing! Everyone began searching the grass looking for at least thirty minutes. How embarrassing when Tommy ran over to our house to search the Easter video to see when I was/wasn't wearing them and found them on the bathroom counter. I blame it totally on pregnancy brain. Well that, and the fact that I had to take them off to apply lotion to my ever-expanding belly!

At my sister's, he went swimming with his cousins. I think his daddy got just as wet as he did.

No comments: