Monday, June 26, 2006

Wow...it's been a week since I've updated. Time is flying by. I wish I could say I have spent the majority of that time packing and preparing for the move. Sadly, that is not the case. I really have nothing to show for the past week!

We did go to the Melting Pot last week and it was delicious. I just love their mushroom salad. We also tried the White Chocoate Key Lime Pie fondue for dessert. We usually just get the white chocolate with amaretto. I'm glad we ventured from our norm this time, though. The white chocolate had just a touch of the lime flavoring. It was delicious!

We celebrated Tommy and Shelby's (youngest niece) birthdays on Sunday. I can not believe she's ten. I remember when Tommy was telling my sister that she would arrive on his birthday. He was right, she did!

No comments: