Wednesday, October 18, 2006

It's so late and I need to be in bed! I had a great time at my sewing class tonight and have a finished project to show for it, as well. I'll have to post pictures of it tomorrow.

I wanted to address a couple of questions asked in the comments. I love comments!

We did just move about three months ago to a town an hour away from our hometown. We are not crazy in love with our house since it wasn't designed by us. It was just available and the right size, etc. to get us over near Tommy's work. We've purchased some land to build a new home here since our move...but, we'll have to sell them if we move to South Carolina. Decisions, decisions!

As far as planning for another baby...I think I have been truly blessed with two boys. We have no plans for another child and I don't see that changing in the future. One of us (not me, childbirth...no epidural, I've paid my dues) will be having a small operation just to be on the safe side.

I'm coming down with a cold. Better get in bed!

ETA
We've already decided that if/when we move, we'll definitely be hiring professional movers. It's worth the cost, in my opinion!

Hi, Aunt Johnnie!

No comments: