Monday, January 08, 2007

I'm alive. Really. I have been decluttering! Sadly, that was not my New Year's Resolution.

My one and only resolution? To drink one bottle of water a day. Seriously. The amount of Caffeine Free Coke I drink daily is frightening. I figure if I can drink one bottle of water, that's a start. One is better than nothing. Maybe this year is the year I can actually keep a resolution.

We have been spending quality time with family. Cousin Erica came to visit last Wednesday-Friday. Grandma and Cousin Shelby came to stay the weekend with us. Tommy went racing this past weekend while we went shopping. Sounds like a fair trade to me.

Jack is sitting up, crawling/scooting all over the place. Clearly he has not read the baby books which state he should not be so mobile this early. He's a fast little bugger!

No comments: