Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!
It has been a very busy Christmas season! As a result, I haven't spent that much time on the computer. It doesn't help that I've had my butt front and center before the television playing Dance Dance Revolution and looking like a complete and total idiot. But, damn, it's fun!

I've always said that I can't dance unless it's choreographed to an eight count and this is pretty darn close.

We had an excellent Christmas. We spent Christmas Eve with Tommy's family and Christmas day with mine. It was a little busy with driving back and forth and cooking for each separate family...not that my items were labor intensive, though, really.

I've spent the day taking down the Christmas tree and putting away all the decorations. Thanks to my mom for hammering the idea that the tree must come down before New Year's. Even though I'm not so sure she has taken her tree down.

And I'm sure I'm not alone in the feeling of wanting to really declutter and organize every aspect of this house. There's just something about the new year...so ripe with possibilities.

No comments: