Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I love Yogos Rollers and so do both boys.   Specifically the "Strawberry Splits" flavor.

In other news, my county votes tomorrow due to a Fat Tuesday conflict (we won't go there). Earlier than most of the country, except of course for Florida. My mother called me today and pretty much scared me to death when she asked me if I voted. Since she lives in Florida she did vote today and forgot that her state (my home state) is a little premature. She and I disagree on politics though we can agree to disagree which is pretty nice. Needless to say, I'll be at my local polling place tomorrow probably with two kids in tow to perform my civic and personal duty.

LASTLY, who can't wait for Lost? I know I sure can't. It seems like forever and I feel like I need a refresher course!

No comments: