Monday, February 04, 2008

Progress=Chaos
Since we didn't build this home from the ground up, there are things we've decided we can't live without. Even though it was a newly constructed home and Tommy did in fact oversee it's construction, we had some parameters we had to deal with since it isn't considered a "custom" home.

We have pretty much always had a tile shower in every home we've lived in. We decided this one shouldn't be an exception. I'm not a huge fan of progress "in progress." In fact, anyone who knows me well will attest that I don't function well in chaos...at all.

Nevertheless, Tommy decided to rip out the fiberglass shower and start tiling. I snuck in to take these pictures before he even finished installing the backer board.

He has plenty of help so it shouldn't take long at all. That is, if I can keep him off that four wheeler long enough to finish the job!

No comments: