Sunday, April 20, 2008

Update
Just for the record, I am, in fact, still alive!


Been exceptionally busy lately. I'm signed on as an Educational Consultant for Usborne Books and am extremely happy with that decision! I'm looking forward to book fairs and being back in the schools, as well! My website is BuyTheBestBooksNow.com. As a teacher, I was in love with Usborne Books, especially their non-fiction books. The attention to detail and illustrations grabbed me from the beginning.

In other news, I was rocking Owen in the red chair the other day and he wanted me to sing "Shelby." Now he has a cousin named Shelby, but I couldn't imagine what song he was talking about. After several rounds back and forth of me telling him I didn't know that song, there was no such song, I had no idea what he was talking about...I finally told him to sing it to me. And he started, "She'll be coming 'round the mountain when she comes..." I just about fell out of the chair!

No comments: