Friday, June 27, 2008


Oh I guess it started out innocently enough. Owen snuck into the pantry and came out with a container of Cheese Nips and even started sharing them with his brother.


No, your eyes are not deceiving you...this is a sand and water table filled with...Cheese Nips. I guess that would be okay if it weren't also filled with water and my children weren't actually EATING the crackers. Gag.



I'm going to title this one: "What Happens When Daddy is Supposed to be Watching"


Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of him using the sand shovel as a spoon. Do you see any remorse on his face for almost sending his mother over the edge? No? I didn't think so.

It really took all I could do not to have a meltdown right then and there. Yeah, I know. I'm working on that.

No comments: