Tuesday, August 05, 2008

A - Age: 33 (for 22 more days)
B - Bed size: King
C - Chore you hate: cleaning toilets
D - Dessert you love: Mexican Wedding Cookies
E - Essential start your day item: Caffeine Free Coke
F - Favorite actor(s): Matthew Lillard, Jennifer Garner, John Malkovich
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H- Height: 5'2"
I - Instruments you play: absolutely none
J- Job title: SAHM, former elementary teacher
K - Kid(s): 2 fantastic boys (one almost 4, one just turned two)
L - Living arrangements: just the four of us
M - Mom's name: Mom...duh?
N - Nicknames: Chris (but only by my mother, sister, nieces, and sister-in-law)
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: none
P- Phobia or fear: something happening to one of my children
Q. Favorite quote: "There's never been a problem worry solved" Wish I could put that into practice!
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: 1 sister (nine years my senior)
T- Time of day you get up- the later the better...sometimes around 9 or 10 AM!
U - Unique habit: I tend to talk to myself when I'm in a rush or stressed out
V - Vegetable you hate: English Peas
W - Worst habit: buying too many books/magazines
X - X-rays you've had: dental, nose, shoulder, neck
Y - Yummy food you make: Chicken Marsala, Red Velvet Cake
Z- Zodiac Sign- Virgo

No comments: