Monday, October 20, 2008

The Pictures Don't Match this Post


The pictures are from a couple of days ago. I haven't taken any pictures in the last few days. Why you ask?

My poor camera is on the way to be repaired. I'm not going to say who pulled it off the counter by its camera strap...Jack. Sometimes camera straps aren't good ideas, I guess. For now, I'm having to use Tommy's Olympus, and while it is a good camera, it's not MY camera.

I'm on my way out the door to Turbo Kick, but wanted to post something!

We're gearing up for Halloween and the costumes have been purchased and delivered. The costumes in the pictures aren't for Halloween, just dress up.

I have Christmas on the brain, though. All I can think about are the projects/crafts I have planned for Christmas which is not that far away! I'm making lists and hoping to get to just half of the ideas on them.

No comments: