Sunday, November 16, 2008

Aren't they sweet?

They were playing in the pantry taking turns knocking on the door and letting each other in with a enthusiastic greeting. This lasted for about two minutes, then they were arguing over some cheese and crackers.

I had some friends over last night (okay, two friends) for craft night. We made Christmas Advent Calendars. I'll post the pictures of them tomorrow since I'm too lazy to go get the camera!

I have my camera back, finally. I didn't realize how much I would miss it until it was gone. We've been reunited again and I'm keeping it away from the edge of the counter and far out of reach of budding photographers.

I made taco soup last night and ate it again a few minutes ago. I love taco soup, but I think next time I'll make it without the kidney beans. I also made White Brownies. I used white chips instead of butterscotch, but followed the rest of the recipe exactly. They were pretty good and an alternative to normal brownies which I make far too often for playdates and get togethers.

This post is all over the place, but a post is a post.

No comments: