Friday, December 12, 2008

Less than 2 weeks until Christmas

I lost a few days because we were all sick with some cough/cold/fever/flu mess. Owen and I seemed to get the worst of it, or maybe Tommy & Jack just bounce back faster than us. We're wimpy.

Somewhere in those lost days, my sister had another birthday. She's still nine years older than me, though. So Happy Belated Birthday, sister.

I also tried to catch up on missed workouts at the gym. Especially since I'm participating in the aerobics challenge this month. The things I'll do for a long sleeve t-shirt!

Tonight, the boys are going to Parents' Night Out at the church. They'll have fun visiting with Santa, climbing the rock wall, and watching a movie. I'm not sure what we are going to do in those four hours. I'd love to go see Twilight, but I'm not sure if we have time for movie and dinner. The latter being the most important.

No comments: