Friday, January 16, 2009

I've been on a gum kick lately and realized that my old favorites are now packaged differently. They also come with less sticks of gum in the pack for even more money, but that's another blog post for another day.


I decided I could take the packaging apart to use as a template for a small Valentine treat box. The toughest part was cutting the little slit for the tab. It works better with heavyweight cardstock.


The one on the left just contains some gum and the one on the right has some Valentine mini cards inside.


Each Wrigley's package has a gum spacer inside to keep the three rows of gum neat. I just tore one of those out of the wrapper and attached it to my new wrapper before taping everything together.


Some miniature Valentines in this one. It holds about five cards.


Super simple


Project 365 (Day 20)

Owen had me close my eyes and come and look at his new invention. What is it?

Why a chair, of course! Why didn't I know that!

No comments: