Tuesday, February 24, 2009

One Long Post to Appease My Mother
Wow! It's been awhile! I can't say where the time has gone. I've been participating in some swaps on TwoPeas as well as Swapbot, but other than that, not much else is happening

Tommy and I were able to get away for a couple of hours on Saturday which was nice. We ended up eating at Zea's and just stopping and shopping at various places on the way home. It felt kind of strange not having the boys with us, so we really didn't know what to do with ourselves.

I did find the time to order these for Jack. He was so excited he loves "Doo." That is all I hear all day long, "I wanna watch Doo now." Nope, no please...we're working on it. ;)

Owen's favorite new saying is, "What the for Pete's sake." The first time he said this, he said the first two words and then paused for a few seconds before he finished the rest of the sentence. I was paying close attention because I was worried how he was going to finish the statement. Not that anyone talks that way around here, or anything.

The following are for Project 365 from the past week or so:

Project 365 Tuesday, February 24 (Day 59)

I'm really glad we have a play room, because if we didn't, I think I'd lose my sanity if this mess was all over the house instead of confined to one room. The play room is usually kept pretty clean, but since the boys are playing more together instead of parallel, these messes tend to occur more often.


Project 365 Monday, February 23 (Day 58)

When we wake up each morning, I bring my laptop to the corner of the bar so I can jump on the computer when I get a free moment. It's like my connection to the outside world.

Project 365 Sunday, February 22 (Day 57)

This Handy Manny toolbox (given to Jack from Aunt Cindy for Christmas) seems like a fifth member of the family. Jack is constantly carrying it around the house and trying to take it everywhere. I'm constanly making sure all the tools are present and accounted for.

Project 365 Saturday, February 21 (Day 56)

Tommy and I spent the day out while Thomas and Kathy kept the boys. We were able to go out and eat lunch, but we brought back a toy for the boys. This racetrack was a big hit with the kids as well as the grown-ups.

Project 365 Friday, February 20 (Day 55)

Pictures from our playdate today. Jack could not understand why the dog had the ball in her mouth and didn't want to give it up. The boys had a lot of fun playing with their friends and expending some energy outside. It was a beautiful day.





Project 365 Thursday, February 19 (Day 54)

Tonight I went to "Stamp Club" where we learned a bleaching technique. I've been really into stamping lately...not just collecting supplies either. I sent this card to mom after I snapped a picture of it, of course.


Project 365 Wednesday, February 18 (Day 53)

Jack's hands are in his hair often. He falls asleep holding his hair and twirling it around his fingers. He usually does it when he's tired, fussy, or concentrating. We are mindful of this fact when it's time for haircuts and we have to leave enough hair up there for him to grab.


Project 365 Tuesday, February 17 (Day 52)

A rare occurance around here. I couldn't help but to take a picture. Also, I just love those little boxer shorts!

Project 365 Monday, February 16 (Day 51)

Jack found a net that was supposed to be hidden away. The boys tend to try to catch each other until the nets are confiscated. Today, he actually decided he'd hunt for "feesh.

No comments: