Sunday, March 29, 2009

Today, I made Pineapple Banana Bread, using this recipe and it was delicious! I've already had two slices...okay three if you count that last little sliver.

I'm still taking a picture a day. Some pictures are way better than others, but that is okay. Some days are better than others. Today is actually day 92. Wow!

I've participated in some more swaps on swap-bot and figured I'd take some pictures of the swaps before I sent them off to their new homes.


This one was the "Fill an Easter Egg Swap." The little chick was filled with interesting paper clips/brads, the carrot was filled with acrylic stamps/supplies, and the small egg was filled with buttons.


This was the "Whimsy Jar--Aqua & Red Series" and it was my first attempt at a whimsy jar. It was fun putting this one together and searching for contents in just those two colors.



Just because he's so cute and no, he's not being sent off anywhere as part of a swap. ;)

No comments: