Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!


It's way too early on Christmas morning. I've been up since three when Santa needed help getting presents together. I'm also irritated at myself. I thought there were two presents in one Amazon box, but there was only one when I actually opened the box this morning. Lesson learned. Open the boxes as they come in. That way, customer service can be of some assistance before Christmas morning.

The boys are going to be excited. Santa dropped two new presents off at our new house on his way through town. Those presents will require helmets at all times!

Speaking of the new house, I've been pretty lax about updating and keeping track of the house progress. I don't think I've taken one picture, either. Oops! We're waiting on the sheetrock finishers at the moment. After that, I hope it goes quickly. We're going on five months now. I'm ready and the boys are definitely ready for it to be finished.

The boys are still asleep and I'm going to try to get a little more sleep before the excitement really starts later today. Merry Christmas! :)

No comments: