Thursday, July 19, 2012

Jack's Sixth Birthday


I can't believe my baby is SIX! It's been so long since I've checked in here, I'm surprised I remembered the password. We celebrated Jack's real birthday with a trip to our favorite (and his) Japanese restaurant, Tokyo.

A discussion with Jack at six years old...

Tell me a joke? "Why did the frog go to McDonalds? Because he's going to buy french flies."

What is your favorite thing to do? "Play this new game on my iPad and I love to play with my Legos."

Who is your best friend? "You" (We've been working on that all year ;)

Ok, who do you love the most? "Mom! That's an easy question."

What is your favorite drink? "Root Beer"

What is your favorite thing to watch? "Fact or Faked" (We love this show!)

What is your favorite color? "Blackish-orange" (Wha?)

What is your favorite fish? "Swordfish"

Anything else you want to say on your birthday? "Hmmm, let me think. I love Legos."
BTW, I'm very upset that the picture host I paid monthly, VillagePhotos went down months ago with promises of finding a new server and coming back on line. All of the pictures in my archives are lost. So until I find and replace them, the archives are a mess. Not that anyone reads this blog anyway, but still it's sad.

No comments: