Wednesday, October 02, 2002

Twitchy was blogging about falling and mentioned being frightened of hitting her teeth on the cement. That brought an awful visual that I try to push out of my mind. It is that scene in American History X when that man is forced to put his teeth on the curb...if you have seen it you know exactly what I am talking about. If you haven't, I won't force you to hear the details. I have tried to block that scene from my memory for so long and am frequently unsuccessful. At night, when the demons come out, I think about that da** scene and cringe. Ugh. Just in case you were wondering it doesn't stop me from loving Edward Norton, though.
This has inspired me to create a list of movies, though enjoyable and powerful, I could never watch again due to the trauma I endured the first time around.

1. American History X
2. Murder in the First
3. Braveheart
4. Schindler's List
5. Saving Private Ryan

No comments: