Wednesday, June 18, 2003

Yesterday I made haystacks...almond bark, chinese noodles, cashews...yum.

Reminds me of a dessert my babysitter used to make. I stayed with Ms. Anderson until I began elementary school. Ms. Anderson also used to make fried cheese but that is a story for another day. She used to let me drink the bottom half of her coffee which was all sugary. Anyway I am hoping someone can help since I have searched for Ms. Anderson's recipe for ages. She made a dessert which was kept in the freezer. She dished it out into cupcake liners and froze it that way. I think it was pink but it contained cherries and nuts...not ice creamy per se... Does anyone have the faintest idea what I am talking about? I wish I could remember all the ingredients but haven't the faintest idea what all was in it or even the name of it. All I remember is that it was the best dessert I have ever tasted.

No comments: