Thursday, September 30, 2004

Random Thoughts

I still have not received my October MS Living magazine. I came very close to buying it in the store yesterday.

I tried to take the girls to the bookstore yesterday but it seems both of our bookstores (Books A Million and B&N) are closed due to damage from Hurricane Ivan.

Doctor's appointment yesterday went well. It seems that only one of my sugar levels is slightly elevated. I still have to attend a diabetes class next Monday. But, I won't have to monitor my insulin levels just follow the recommended diet.

Found out yesterday that I have to go back to work on Monday. The kids don't return until the following Monday.

I feel slightly silly writing about magazine subscriptions and bookstores when there are people living out of their cars in my city, but I have to return my life to normal or I might go insane.

No comments: