Tuesday, October 19, 2004

I had an ultrasound yesterday and the technician says the baby weighs 6 pounds 4 ounces. (Insert that emoticon with the bulging eyeballs, here). All I have to say is ouch. I know that measurements can be slightly off so I am hoping she over calculated just a tad.

This is going to be one busy week. My oldest niece turns 17 on Saturday so we will be celebrating her birthday tomorrow night. Thursday is my baby shower at work and that night I have Bunco.

I'd like to go see that new scary movie The Grudge which comes out Friday. Hoping I can talk niece into going with me but with her busy social life, who knows.

I am hoping that all this activity will take my mind off my expanding waistline and the fact that my maternity shirts are getting a touch too tight.

No comments: