Tuesday, November 02, 2004

I haven't dropped off the face of the planet, nor have I had this baby yet!

It has been crazy busy here lately. We have had two showers, one at work and one for family/friends. I think we are just about set for baby clothes until he's in elementary school.

There are a few things we still need to purchase but all in all I think we have it pretty much taken care of. I just can't wait for the little guy to finally be here.

I have spent the last few weeks writing 50 thank you cards and preparing for the substitute who will take my place one week from Friday.

Unless Baby Owen decides to make an earlier than expected appearance, I will be working until November 12.

I went to vote today which makes me feel like a good citizen. It's the little things.

No comments: