Sunday, November 28, 2004

Baby Owen is two weeks and one day old today. He keeps me pretty busy and I have neglected this blog, laundry, and pretty much all household chores. He is most definitely worth it, though.

We spent Thanksgiving at my sister's house again this year. The food was excellent and I can't wait until Christmas so we can eat like that again. I made a caramel pecan pie which was delicious. Instead of Caro Syrup, I used 36 caramel candies melted with butter. I was worried it might not be good so I made an old fashioned pecan pie as a back-up. I shouldn't have worried because from now on, we'll be eating the caramel pecan pie!

I tried to do a little Christmas shopping before Owen made his arrival but I didn't quite make it. I need to get busy since Christmas will be here before we know it.

No comments: