Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Lack of updating here is being caused by lack of sleep. My husband is such a dear and does take over for me most mornings when he is on a shift where he is able. I am trying to get my craft room organized and cleaning for Bunco which is being held here tomorrow night.

Then I have to prepare a yummy appetizer for Tommy's cousin's wedding shower which is being held Saturday. I'm making Tortilla Pinwheels which are addictive.

Tortilla Pinwheels

8 oz Cream cheese
1 pkg. Hidden valley ranch dressing
Flour tortillas
Black olives -- chopped

1. Mix 8 oz. cream cheese, chopped black olives and one pkg. Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing.
2. Spread this over flour tortillas. Roll tortillas tightly, wrap in plastic wrap and chill for a couple of hours.
3. Then slice in rounds and serve.

No comments: