Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Between a rock
My mind is racing and I can't get back to sleep. First of all, I stayed awake until way past midnight surfing the internet and watching Season 9 of Friends. I knew it was stupid and knew I would pay for it today. I just couldn't bring myself to shut down the computer.

Then I start thinking about my classroom and how I haven't been there in 5 1/2 months. What if things are a wreck? What if things I have been collecting for 8 years go missing? Ugh. I hate that I am such a control freak. I miss that part of my life-teaching. I am so torn between these two things which I love. Being a teacher is so much a part of my life. On the other side, I can't imagine not being home with Owen. He does something new every single day and I just don't want to miss that spending my day with other people's children.

It's 6 AM and the little monkey is stirring.

I'm torn...and sleepy.

No comments: