Thursday, May 19, 2005

I took Owen to get his picture made yesterday and can't wait for them to come back. She didn't have a hard time getting him to smile. He's such a little man.

Tonight is the season finale of CSI and I don't know if I'm going to be able to sit through it. They showed a preview the other night and I had to get up out of my seat. Nick apparently gets buried alive. I don't consider myself claustrophobic, but watching scenes like that make me feel suffocated. I barely made it through The Vanishing and Double Jeopardy.

Tomorrow night, I am going to a scrapbook crop and I really need to get my stuff together for that. I am hoping to get a few layouts done in the hours that I'm there. We'll see. I have a hard time scrapping away from home. Heck, I have a hard time scrapping at home!

No comments: