Friday, May 20, 2005

I exercised yesterday. Yep, I put Swiffer pads under each foot and proceeded to skate around the kitchen. Well, it made Owen laugh. But I damn near broke my neck.

I am going to rename the laundry room to The Place Where Spiders Go To Die. They probably all keeled over from a heart attack because I was actually sweeping the room. That has to be the most neglected room in the house.

Which brings me to last night's episode of CSI. I was actually pretty proud of myself. I sat through Nick realizing he was, in fact, buried alive. I sat through the thrashing and deep breathing. But, they had to bring out the fire ants and then I lost it. It was a great episode and I am so glad they didn't leave us hanging for months to find out if Nick actually made it or not.

I'm off to the scrapbook crop. I am armed with pictures and all the necessary paper and embellishments. If I can actually get some layouts completed it will be a red letter day.

No comments: