Friday, July 01, 2005

What I've Been Doing

I thought the outside of the Project Organizer was too plain. I had to add something to jazz it up a little. I was going to send my backtack pal these flower buttons but decided to use them on her case, instead. Mixed with the black buttons, I think it looks pretty good. It was a little tough ripping out some seams but I managed.

Here is the inside, one more time. I love the pocket that holds a pattern. I am sending along some of the same thread used to complete this project just in case some of the seams start coming apart. ;)

Now I am working on this tote. I have completed the front and back sections. I am a little apprehensive about lining it, though.

All of the above projects can be found in McCall's Crafts Pattern M4728

No comments: