Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I made tacos for dinner. I love tacos and could probably eat them every day of the week. I also made brownies, not because I like brownies but because I love brownie batter. One day, I'm going to have to share the bowl and the batter spoon. Tommy eats the finished product...I enjoy the raw brownie form.

Went to Jo@nn's today to finish buying fabric for my Christmas quilt project. They now have sets of 7 fat eighths for $3.99. I chose a black set and a red. I also bought a set of 7 (why the odd number?) Halloween fat quarters on sale for $3.99. I'll have to take a picture to post because they are great patterns. Love the fact that they now take competitor's coupons so I save forty percent.

There has been a lack of picture posts here lately which makes for a very dull blog. On a happy note, my mother called from out of town and they will be getting married on Thursday morning in a little chapel. Congratulations, Mom!

No comments: